I can even rebalance and repair existing mixes:
- Turning up or bolstering the drums with subtle use of additional samples
- Reduce vocal levels or add effects to or retune the voice
- Focus the bass with extra compression and EQ shaping
- Add guitar effects and much more.
I use cutting edge demixing software that allows me to separate the drums, vocals, guitar and bass parts from a pre-existing stereo mix, work on them separately and recombine them in a new mix (something that would have seemed impossible and miraculous only a few years ago). It is an astonishingly powerful tool.
How does it work?
- Send me the individual audio tracks (stems) and an example of how you would like it to sound
- I will mix your material
- You get up to two low-resolution sample ‘demo’ versions which you can comment on and ask for changes
- Finally, I will finish the mix and, on payment, send you a full resolution final version
I have also produced work on ‘About Time’ and ‘Songs from the Devil’s Typist’
- Two guitar pop albums released by Whammo Whammo Whammo Excellent Records by the band Spygenius.
I remotely mixed tracks submitted by a band called The Amberblacks
Here is a mix of the song: